Monoclonal antibody production service
Monoclonal antibodies derived from a single cloned B cell are highly specific for one epitope and have potential applications in diagnostic microbiology and cancer therapy. BiologicsCorp offers one-stop custom antibody production services and provides monoclonal antibody with high homogeneity, efficiency and infinity.
- No mAb delivery no payment.
- Guaranteed ELISA titer (>1:128,000)
- Positive WB results
- Two positive clones
Cutting edge technical strategies
- In-house antigen design tools: high success rate
- Soluble antigen production and optimization: maximal native epitopes
Comprehensive service packages
- Start from gene to monoclonal antibody production
- Multiple additional services to provide maximal flexibility in custom monoclonal antibody production services
Monoclonal antibody production service details
||Full-EpitopeTM monoclonal antibody production service
||Soluble protein 3-5 mg, >90% purity
- 2-5 positive cell lines
- 2-5 mg purified antibody
- 100ug soluble antigen
||Guaranteed positive results
||Five BALB/c mice
Custom monoclonal antibody production process
Step 1: Antigen preparation
Step 2: Immunization and bleeding
- After multiple rounds of immunization, ELISA is employed to test monoclonal antibody production.
Step3: Cell fusion
- B cells fuse with myeloma cells to form hybridoma cells.
Step 4: Subcloing
- Positive cells are put in culture to produce monoclonal cell lines.
Step 5: antibody purification
- The hybridoma cells producing target monoclonal antibody are isolated and purified.
+1 (317) 703-0614
+1 (855) 427-1516